Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nurses are Nags..... Sometimes

I don't know somedays my school nurse just ticks me off. Somedays she is nicest person ever. I love bonding with the nurse when my blood sugar is high or low but lately I have been avoiding going to the nurse. I dont know if it's because I'm getting older or what? I think it's the way she looks over my shoulder when I'm doing stuff, or how sometimes the sub nurse calls to my classes so I will come check when I don't even have to! My friends definitely get annoyed by this sometimes we will just be sitting at lunch and she will come storming in behind me shouting Olivia did you do, or else it seems like she's shouting. Comment below to tell my stories about your nurses.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. My 12 yr old dd feels the same way about her school nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just want to be able to go to lunch without having to go to the nurse. And sometimes it's weird having to come to some classes late. And people think your weird and a freak because (well I) you have to carry a bag around and have a bump on your stomach or back. And it is very annoying. And the nurse is nice but i feel like i have security cameras on me 24/7

    ReplyDelete