Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Diabetic Fairytale

Diabetes has given me many opportunities, for instance I get to meet many new people. I was given the oppurtunity to meet the Jonas Brothers! I know cool right? Other than that I get to meet new people every summer since I was eight. The first summer I went to HDYC (Harrisburg Diabetic Youth Camp) I met two amazing girls, there names are Cayliegh and Grace. They helped me through the week, and I helped them with diabetes "stuff". Cayliegh and Grace have become really great friends of mine, we hang out a lot outside of camp, but sometimes it's hard since we live like worlds away. Grace lives in another state and Cay lives a city away, it's tough but our parents make it work o we can always be BFFAHDYCAAFHDYC (best friends forever at HDYC and away from HDYC)so you can see diabetes isn't always a scary movie sometimes it's my Fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment