Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bucket List

-go up to a girl with cancer tell her she is a rockstar, get her autograph, and a picture with her, tell her to stay strong
-break a bone (okay I know thats weird but I just want to know what it feels like!)
-go to a Luke Bryan, Eric Church, and Jason Aldean concert
-witness a fight at lunch
-get into a fight (again its weird but I just wanna know if it feels good to punch someone, and get your anger out at them)
-Go to Haiti and help everyone there
-get in a food fight
-stand up to a teacher and walk out of their classroom
-maintain an A+ in Biology or Math for one quarter or more
-grow my hair to my ribcage
-(the last one is a secret, but you might find out later)
-sing in front of people

This is weird to start a bucket list now, but I want to look back on my life when Im older and remember all of these things. Whats something on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment